Monday, December 13, 2010

“Procrastination is, hands down, our favorite form of self-sabotage.”




I could not agree with this quote more “Procrastination is, hands down, our favorite form of self-sabotage.”  For truly it is exactly what I do to myself.This is the busiest week of the school year for me. Finals week. With three exams, two papers, and one final portfolio due, not to mention job interviews, resumes, and cover letters, oh and of course, work and planning for Italy, so you would think I would be in the library right? Wrong. Instead I am procrastinating; researching blogs, looking up quotes, checking out Facebook, even doing some baking (but I mean really, how could I study without a snack?)
Well I believe not writing a blog post, is up there with ways to not procrastinate so I should probably get on that....
Happy Finals Week!
xoxo
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment