Tuesday, December 7, 2010

“a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"


It is said “a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." So here goes my first step...This is something I have been meaning to do for a long time. I truly love writing and if you know me, you know I defiantly have a lot to say so finally I have started my own blog. This won't be a normal blog, but then again what is a normal blog? Mostly this blog is centered on quotes and how they relate to what is going on at the moment. I love quotes, always have. It truly amazes me that something that someone said so long ago, was so full of wisdom and knowledge, that we still remember it today. Everything I go through in life I find a quote for, a little bit of wisdom to put everything in perspective. So here I go...I hope you enjoy. Feel free to give me any tips, Lord knows I need all the help I can get. : ) Enjoy!
xoxo
 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment