Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cleaning Playlist

http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/09/07/05/girl,guitar,hair,messy,room-b461285c62a5439babbd18f1fce97ffc_m.jpg

Me and my roommate have guests coming into town for the weekend, so of course I have to do the thing I dread most in the world, CLEAN.
I obviously am looking for ways to make it as painless as possible which includes eating candy, opening my blinds, and rocking out to an amazing customized mix. Now the playlist is a little random today, but its the songs I am loving at the moment, and I must say it is doing a great job at making the cleaning less painful, so here it goes:

Someone Like You - Adele
Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson
Jar of Hearts - Christina Peri
Freaking Perfect - Pink
King of Anything - Sara Bareilles 
We R Who We R - Kesha

So if you're in the same boat as I am, having to do something you dread, or just feeling like rocking out to some completely random but all equally awesome songs, then enjoy!

and of course, a quote: "Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy"





1 comment:

  1. oh man, I am so into 'someone like you' now too! wish I could be there to listen with you!

    ReplyDelete